In Support of the HeForShe IMPACT 10x10x10 Campaign
The Book Store is excited to be a part of the UN Women’s HeForShe IMPACT 10x10x10 campaign at the University of Waterloo. Come visit us and check out our collection of books connected to the themes of the campaign.
Some of these titles include:
- We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Men Explain Things to Me by Rebecca Solnit
- Lean Out: The Struggle for Gender Equality in Tech and Start-up Culture edited by Elissa Shevinsky
- Bad Feminist by Roxane Gay
- I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai
The University of Waterloo has been invited to help lead HeForShe because we’re committed to gender equity. Waterloo is currently the only Canadian organization involved in the IMPACT 10x10x10 framework.
As part of the University's commitment to the campaign, the Book Store and the Writing Centre present the HeForShe Writing Contest to take place this Fall. For up-to-date information, please visit https://uwaterloo.ca/heforshe/projects/heforshe-writing-contest
For more information about the University’s involvement, please visit https://uwaterloo.ca/heforshe/.