Courseware is a comprehensive custom publishing service designed to help faculty and staff create custom learning materials, ensuring that Waterloo students have concise and informative course information. We organize and compile your notes, diagrams, journal and newspaper articles, book chapters, out-of-print materials, and anything else that may be required to create a useful custom book. Whether you’re compiling a new package or updating with changes for the new term, our staff will arrange for copyright clearance, printing and distribution to make your job easier.
If you’re new to Courseware, here are some of the questions we will ask you:
- Is copyright clearance required?
- Is this required or optional course material?
- Is there a need for colour paper or colour printing?
- How would you like your package bound?
- Is your document in electronic format now?
- Where would you like your book to be sold?
- Do you require any desk copies?
If you require help to answer these questions, simply make an appointment with our staff. We’ll review materials and help you make the necessary decisions. If you're ready to place an order, you may submit your courseware online.
Book Store - SCH